So I did start blogging again this year, but my start has been really slow, seeing as this is only my second post. I don't know why it takes me so much time to start up again. Oh well, here is my second shot! A few new things that have happened:
ballet!!!! I am so exciting for this. She actually started ballet, tap, and tumbling (all in her one class). We haven't officially signed her up yet, but she has been trying them out. I think I know which school we will pick. I love seeing her all dressed up like a little ballerina, and she loves it too. I can't believe how fast she is growing!!!!!
2. Started new Korean show, Personal Taste. So far it's pretty funny, so I am entertained!
3. I just got a new app for my IPAD. It's called 200 situps. I guess it's supposed to have you doing 200 situps in six weeks. I started today. It made me do a set of 15, 18, 10, 10, and 14. I had to do each set in one minute (which is really more than enough time). This means today I did 67 reps. Not too bad. I will see if this app is any good.
4. I hope to start up zumba again today too, but I won't be making any promises.
I'm also working on some new endeavors but will post more of that when things become more concrete.
Other than that life has been pretty calm. I guess this is what they call the calm after the storm. Sweet. This weekend we went to the park and had a picnic (Little One's first). It was fun, except for when Jay started crying when we were leaving.
I hope everybody has a blessed day!!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
We took Christmas pictures. The girls were super cute, but it took forever and I was tired.
This is Nia just posing for a picture when Hubby went in for his post operation check up.
Hubby and I took a mini trip and went to the wax museum where I took a picture with Mr. Depp.
1. She has pretty much my and hubby's sense of humor, so we understand each other well.
2. We spent a lot of time painting each other's nails and I loved it (actually she painted mine because I am not good at painting other peoples nails). We actually bought this cool nail polish that changes color in the sunlight.
3. She takes good pictures
We loved this Christmas and New Year. It was the first one that we have any family over and we feel very blessed. Jay and Little One had a great time and I was just excited to be surrounded with so much love.
I thank God for healing my Hubby and for giving us such a great vacation. I look forward to what the New Year brings and hope everyone had a great Christmas too!!