Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 6: Check :) plus photo shoot previews!

 So Hubby just finished his chemo for the week! I am happy it is one of those weeks where he only has one treatment. We are now getting closer to the finish line. The countdown is at three weeks now!! Yay!! I am very proud of him! God is so good. I can't wait to find out the results for his next tumor marker tests show. I know it will be good news!

This weekend was really cool. We took the girls to have a fairy photo shoot with Yoli Finger Photography . You can also find her on facebook. The thing i most liked about the shoot was that Caroline (photographer) kept the girls in their very natural states. She would just shoot what they did. She didn't make them do anything unnatural. So the girls look very much like they usually do. Here is a preview of the shoot.











I have kept looking at pictures since then. Plus Ms. B. finally brought me the pictures she took of our family and they are awesome! I can't wait to do something special with lots of them! I love pictures! Thanks Ms. B. and Caroline!

No comments:

Post a Comment