This is the last day we had a hospital stay, May 6th! Haven't been there since (except for testing).
I have supportive In-laws who plan to be around until they are no longer needed.
Hubby is feeling better so he can play with the girls more.
And he even went back to work! I was so happy!
I got some cool birthday surprises, like this awesome cookie arrangement that
a friend from church brought me.
And this cool fruit arrangement that my parents sent me.
I also got some other goodies too. It was a cool day!
As for my list of 30 things to do before I'm 30, this is how it ended up:
1. Paint a Picture.
2. Sew matching dresses for the girls. Haven't even started.
3. Memorize 12 Bible verses. Memorized 2.
4. Write a song. Started one and then lost it.
6. Visit Corpus Cristi. This is just not going to happen.
7. Find suitable sneakers for mom to be out on the town.
9. Read 4 new books.
10. Dye my hair. Have kind of changed my mind about this. Still haven't decided on this.
11. Lose 20 lbs. I've gained 5. Same.
17. Have a spa day at home twice a month. Yeah right.
18. Go on a date without kids at least once a month. Another, Yeah right.
19. Sew an apron for AJ. Nope.
20. Organize my linen closet. Ha!
21. Teach AJ 3 new songs.
23. Have a dinner party. Soon!
27. Watch 30 movies.
28. Put together a great outfit.
30. Make something special for Hubby.
As for the rest, I will just turn my list into 30 things to do WHILE I'm 30!! So everything is alright!! :D
One horrible thing did however happen on my birthday. My DVR did not work, so I missed the finale of Oprah and American Idol. :( What a bummer! Oh well. Until next time. God is good!